Saturday, March 19, 2011

im your huckleberry.

a new place to live. a new red lipstick. a new hair-do and a new brassiere can do wonders for a newly single gals life. you be surprised how uplifting in can be to have an uplifting bra. boobs out. shoulders back. smile painted on.

i decided about a month back that my life needed a re-boot. i didn't want to live in my sad past. hoping that the boy would wake up. remember he loved me and come back. i awoke one morning and realized i just didn't want that life, and i don't think that i wanted it while i was even in it. so, i chopped 3 inches off my hair. moved in with an amazing woman that loves to cook. loves the show's i watch. loves wine. loves the pup. and puts up with my night owl schedule. i bought new clothing and a new bra. turns out i've been wearing the wrong size all these years. who'da thunk? i went out and purchased some new makeup, to paint my once sourpuss into a pretty new and fresh picture. and i felt....refreshed and alive again. i remembered who i was. i remembered having fun. i remembered karaoke. i remembered the amazing women that inspired me on a daily basis and how i hadn't surrounded myself with them nearly enough.

with this post, i bid adieu to this particular blog, too many memories that i cannot bear to look at and still can't bear to completely delete (as it was a very big part of my life and a bigger lesson about growing up) but do not worry. i will be starting a new one fairly soon. this next one will be complete with pictures too. (fingers crossed) if i can ever get myself a camera that is....

so thanks to those that have followed me (all 3 of you) and i shall see you on the other side!!

No comments: