Monday, November 29, 2010

thanksday.

the weather has taken a turn for the chilly here (well, chilly for california).
i write to you under many a blanket with my sweet pup curled against my leg and my laptop whirring on my lap warmly. its the time of year for big thick socks and space heaters.
i spent my week buying my birthday dress, new tights, cooking ducks, eating yorkshire puddings stuffed with brandy soaked peaches and partaking in 2 buck chuck and hot chocolate with ameretto. i was still getting over my wicked cold so the last couple of days were spent wrapped up on the couch trying to stay warm and entertaining myself with the boys netflix instant queue. not a bad relaxing weekend...

ducks. yup. 

lucas and mclean. (roomie) cooking it up. 

the boy and i. mugging. 

welcome to christmas in the barber/fahnstock residence! we bought that white tree at big lots and decorated it with vintage 70's bird ornaments from sweden that mclean found at the goodwill! MAJOR SCORE!!

hot chocolate. mini marshmallows. ameretto. 

work uniforms. big lots. and my favorite new hat. 

angie.leslie and i. 

please don't ask. you can always find many a creepy mask at the boys residence.


awkward picture of my face. but cute of us. 

the roomie and i, and my fav thanksgiving outfit to date
(dress: florida salvation army. sweater/tights/necklace: forever 21. boots: boot barn)

just some love. 


No comments: