Saturday, December 11, 2010

so tired of giving a damn about an absent hearted man.

well, there it is. the first big heartbreak of my life, aside from loosing my father.

yes. i got dumped the day after my 29th birthday.
yes. i cried for three days straight.
yes. i am still sad, but i am accepting of it.

i have taken responsibility for my actions in the demise of this relationship. and trust me when i say that i am very much not an innocent bystander.
it is very difficult to say goodbye to someone you love and have spent the last 365 days loving. but it is a lot harder to fight to hold on to someone that needs that time to be free.
i still very much love the boy. and i still very much respect and appreciate him for making me want to better myself as a person not only for him but for me as well.
i believe that the most difficult part of the ending of a relationship is when you lose that person that you called not only your lover, but your best friend.

but, the ending of something always means the beginning of something new and possibly better. and i wish nothing but joy and happiness for the boy. and i hope and believe he wishes nothing but the same for me. i loved our relationship, even through the rough times and i will love the boy till my last breathe. he is nothing but a good man who wanted us to both be happy and i love him even more for that.

love don't come in black and white.

1 comment:

Tasia said...

Glad to hear that you're taking a step in very positive direction. Love you.