Wednesday, December 29, 2010

because im laid up on the couch...

10 Years Ago...
i was living in new york city. attending acting school. being a hot child in the big city. and scared out of my mind. 

5 things on my to do list...
*put pen to paper more often. 
*learn to make my own jewelry. 
*start my clothing swap with Jane already.
(and thats really all i can think of. partly because i am on pain medication - see below)

5 snacks I enjoy...
*veggie chips with hummus
*sliced avocado with a little salt
*spanakopita with tzantziki
*cheezits
*diet dr pepper

5 favorite things...
*my sweet pup, biggie
*my cowboy boots. 
*my record collection
*my slipper boots (which are very stinky, but i cant bear to part with them)
*did i mention my pup, bigs?

5 places I have lived...
*whittier, ca 
*Manhattan/brooklyn, ny
*philadelphia, pa
*winter park, fl
*long beach, ca. 

5 things most people don't know about me...
*my nervous tic is to rub behind my right ear with my middle finger. 
*i fall all the time, and am constantly covered in bruises, cuts and bumps. and most of the time, i don't know where they come from. 
*i have been in love only once. but i can't wait to be in love again. (and i am really happy that i can say that without shedding a tear.
*i absolutely cannot cook or bake, nor can i sew or am i all that crafty. but i like to believe that i am. 
*my favorite place in the world is new york city (specifically alice's tea room, and sitting on the steps with jane eating the worlds best cookie!!)

No comments: