Thursday, March 12, 2009

once bitten, always a heart surgeon.

im just missing this connection.


i crawl through the spaces in your lungs
and climb up the ladder of your ribs.
just to get a little bit closer to your heart...

my hands get sticky
i loose my grip and slip down your esaphagus.
i roll past your heart and reach out to grip it.
but my hands are slippery.


i just missed that connection.


i want to be your bob dylan
i want to be your magic trick.
i want to connect and conspire.
i want to squeeze your heart till it pops.

connect to me like a connect four game
black to red to black to black to redredredredblack...
red like your insides.
black like your lungs (you really should stop smoking now.)

i need your easy silence to drip into my overzealous eyeballs.
i need comcast to be cheaper
those bastards.

No comments: